Friday, February 19, 2010

tommy ton for style.com

my favorite shots from tommy ton's nyfw photos - two completely different looks that i think perfectly capture my schzoid fashion personality.


the first: black on black, leather, layers, pony hair ankle boots. this is my everyday life, minus the heels (for the most part i am all about flats)



the second is a fantasy look - pink fur and rhinestones. totally wild - this is a look that i love to death and that lives entirely in my imagination. despite the fact that my closet contains only black, white, and gray, (literally. i gave up on wearing color last year and gave almost all my colored clothing to the goodwill. a few things i can't give up live in my storage closet, gathering dust) there is a side of me that loves rhinestones and glitter and hot pink. that side lives only in my studio, where i play with rhinestones and glitter and make dresses of the imagination. doesn't leave the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment